OstroVit Citrulline True Taste is a top class perfectly fragmented citrulic malate. It protects muscles from fatigue and helps to regain full strength after heavy and intense workouts. The increased synthesis of nitric oxide provides to better blood flow and significantly better transport of oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
- 210 g of citrulline malate in the package
- 70 servings in the package
- 1/2 scoops before training
- Two great flavors
Citrulline is an organic chemical compound that belongs to the group of non-protein amino acids. It is one of the three amino acids that take part in the urea cycle alongside L-arginine and L-ornithine. In combination with malic acid, it improves its bioavailability and ergogenicity. It causes a natural increase in energy expenditure in our body, which certainly will result in heavy and intense workouts.
OstroVit Citrulline PROPERTIES
Citrulline and malic acid in combination create the perfect supplement. Numerous studies confirm its effectiveness, which has been appreciated by many professional athletes. Ideally suited as a supplement supporting the training of strength sports, endurance (canoeing, rowing) or endurance - strength (triathlon, long-distance swimming, etc.). Here are some of the benefits of citrulline malate:
- Reduces the feeling of fatigue during physical exertion
- Ideally regenerates and reduces muscle pain even a few days after training
- Increases the muscle pump due to the increased synthesis of nitric oxideIdeally suited when reducing body fat, acting as anti-catabolic (reduces the breakdown of muscle tissue).
- Improves blood flow. Ideally suited for people with cardiovascular problems.
- It improves sexual performance in men, supporting the erection effect.
The products presented on the visualizations may slightly differ in appearance from those in reality.
|Per 100g||For a portion|
|Citruline malate||87.23 g||2617mg|
|- including l-citrulline||56.70 g||1701mg|
|Taurine||1 g||30 mg|
|Vitamin B6||100 mg||3 mg (214%*)|
*RI - REFERENCE INTAKE.
Add 3 g (1/2 scoops) in 100-150 ml of water or juice. On workout days, eat one serving a day 30 minutes before training.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category: